Thursday, January 20, 2011

24 Weeks Pregnant already!

Wow it's truly amazing how fast the time flies!  My belly sure has grown since my 20wk belly photos.  I shutter to think sometimes just how big my biggest will be!  I guess I'll get through it like every other pregnant women has.  We are starting to arrange furniture and clean out the office so we can turn it into a nursery.  We pretty much have all our furniture for the nursery.  It's all in boxes in the garage with some assembly required.  It will definitely be a several phase process but I am excited to take on the task.  I love to decorate and organize.  It amazing when you get into your stuff just how much STUFF you have.  I love the cleansing process of getting rid of items you don't need except my own clothes closet.....that's where I need someone to hold my hand and tell me to get rid of items.  Well I hope you are all doing well and getting a great start off to 2011.....It's gonna be a great year!



1 comment: