Friday, February 18, 2011

28 Plus Weeks Belly Shot

28.4wks belly shot!  Wow I can't believe we are approaching 29 wks soon!  Time is flying.  We've been doing well...overall pregnancy thus far has been pretty good.  Nausea and vomiting has long since passed thank goodness.  I have started to get a little swelling in my ankles.  Nothing bad but when I look at my ankles they definitely don't look like they are mine.  I jokingly say that was the one area on my body that I could count on staying skinny no matter what my weight did....not anymore!!!  Bummer!  Well I guess the swelling is a hazard of my job especially when I work my 3 days in a row.  I have had several nights of insomnia recently waking up between the 3-4 o'clock hour and can't go back to sleep so I've just gotten up and made myself be productive.  I woke up this morning at 4:30am, awake and hungry.  When Todd woke up at 6am for work he found me in the basement.  I said good morning, I'm hungry do you want me to make us a breakfast sandwich!  We both had to laugh!!!  I made him breakfast, coffee, and got his lunch ready but told him not to expect that kind of service every morning. Hahaha!!!

Well we are headed off to Cannon Beach, Oregon later today for a long weekend.  My parents rented a house on the ocean for the family....sister and family, Todd and I, and my parents.  Should be fun so stay tuned for more photos!

2 comments:

  1. AW! You look so cute and so little!!! Lucky! Have fun at Cannon Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I guess I won't be making you a hooter hider. I have made a few of them and they are easy to do. I didn't know you had picked a name. I am glad that I decided to check out your blog. I can't wait to see that belly of yours. Can't wait to rub it. He He. Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete