Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first Mother's Day!

My sister, Megan, hosted Mother's Day this year at her house.  We hadn't been able to celebrate Makenna's 3rd Birthday yet which was April 26th so we finally celebrated it at the same time.


Great Grandma Helen (AKA Nannie) is meeting Braden for the first time.  She is getting her time to hold Braden while he is sleeping and not so wiggly!





Daddy is feeding Braden some good breast milk that I worked hard to pump.  It looks like Braden is getting ready to hold the bottle all my himself.




Okay I think we took about 20 pictures trying to get a good 4 generation photo and we still couldn't get one where we were all looking at the same camera.  As you can see Braden wasn't too impressed with the whole event.


1 comment:

  1. Love, Love seeing all the photos!!! We have to get together soon...when you're feeling up for it! Wishing you shut eye whenever possible!! Hugs & love from Auntie Dayla

    ReplyDelete