Saturday, December 3, 2011

November 1, 2011

I made a visit down south to see my grandparents with my dad.  They hadn't seen Braden since he was a couple months old so I was way over due.


I had Braden in his borrowed exersaucer from the Robinson's (Thanks guys!).  He loves that thing.  It totally saves me when I'm showering or getting ready in the morning.



Braden crashed in Grandpa Dick's arms during lunch.  Oh I just love it when they are molding to your chest and sleeping.  Don't you just wish you could freeze that moment in time forever!!!


I wasn't sure if he would nap during our visit but I was able to transition him to the floor and he stayed asleep for a short while.



Braden and Great Grandma Ann.  She could hardly wait to get her hands on him!


There's my smiley boy!



We convinced Great Grandpa Bill to have a short hold too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment