Sunday, October 21, 2012

September 28, 2012-Visit to Grandparents house

I hadn't been down to see my Grandparents in awhile and they missed seeing Braden.  I was able to make it down to see them in late September and my cousin Missy came with her son Liam for a lunch play date.  It was fun to catch up with her and see Liam.  I think he weighs almost as much as Braden except for there is like an 8 month difference in age!  Crazy!


Liam



Not sure what Braden is eying here but his is eating some crunchies that Missy gave him.



Cousin love or is my son grabbing at poor Liam's shirt?



Play time is definitely interesting at this point.  Braden of course doesn't want to share and grabs everything that Liam has....work in progress!  It's so tough to be a kid!



Who are you trying to call Braden?





Braden with his Great Grandpa Bill



I think my son is making his special noises/almost spitting in this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment