Thursday, March 31, 2011

34 Week Belly Shots!

I can't believe we only have 6 weeks to go, give or take!  My doctor reminded me at my last appointment that I have one more 2 week appointment and then I switch to weekly appointments and then we have the baby.....crazy!!!  Well I feel about as ready as I'm going to be.  His nursery is ready and I have baby showers coming up a week from this weekend.  It will be here before I know it.


I made quite a change from in my belly from my 30 week pictures.  I guess a lot can change in a 4 week time frame.



Todd had to get a picture of my belly and Bailey standing there.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Alison! You're pregnant! Finally! Hahaa! I had to scroll back to see your 30 week pictures, and you're right! He's a growing boy! My previous statements still stand. YOU are such a cute pregnant Mommy! And so brave to constantly be showing off your bare belly. Mine is WAY too ugly now to be doing such showing off maneuvers, though I'm trying to be good about the progress pictures this time! Haa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have these pictures on your blog. It still is unreal to me because I haven't seen you in real life. I am so excited to see you this Saturday. I get to sit beside you the whole time. I am not sharing you at all.

    ReplyDelete