Saturday, July 9, 2011

June 26th: Braden pictures and Kristin's Wedding

Braden is officially 8 weeks old!



Braden barely taking up any space in his huge crib!



Cutest face ever!





Todd and I then had our very first date night that evening for Kristin and Mu's wedding at the Lake Union Cafe.  My parents came over to our house to watch the little man.  He behaved well so I'm told and grandparents had fun!


Mu is waiting for his lovely wife to be to walk down the aisle.


Her bridesmaids


Kristin's mother walked her down the aisle because her dad passed away years ago.  I thought that was sweet!





Mu's mother reading scripture



Mr and Mrs Awoniyi



My kiss shot wasn't very good!








Ingrid, Jenelle, & Molly



Mu is searching for that garter!


Found it!



The BHS gang all married!







It was hard to get good pictures do to the darkness but also hard to get both Todd and I smiling at same time with eyes open.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! she is wearing a very beautiful dress! I so want to wear something like this on my wedding day. I am marrying the love of my life in a very pretty event venue Atlanta this year and get very excited after seeing such lovely posts. Congratulations to you guys!

    ReplyDelete