Saturday, July 9, 2011

June 24th: Visit with Molly and Kristin's Bachelorette Party

On friday June 24th, my friend Molly was in town from Wisconsin for our friends wedding.  Her parents moved from Bothell years ago up to Lummi Island so Braden and I took our first road trip to have a play date.  She brought her youngest daughter, Claire.  Claire is exactly 7 weeks older then Braden and it is amazing to see the size difference.  I can envision where Braden will be in a short time.  Braden got to take his first ferry boat ride as well.  It was a pretty small ferry.  I think it holds no more then 20 cars and only took about 6 minutes to cross over to the Island.  It started off pouring down rain in Lynnwood but turned out to be a gorgeous day for a drive.  Braden did great on the ride up but got fussy half way home.  We stopped off at my parents in Arlington for a feeding.



Molly's little girl, Claire



Molly holding Braden.  Boys are different for her since she has two little girls.


Never thought back in high school I would be sitting on a couch as a mom breastfeeding with my friend Molly.

Later that evening we meet up with Kristin and her crew for drinks at Kell's Bar down in Seattle for her Bachelorette party and then headed to theater sports.  It was the longest time I had been away from Braden and the longest time I had left him alone with his daddy.  Todd of course did great and had Braden sleeping when I arrived home late.  That night he actually went like 8 hours in between feeds which was crazy!  He hasn't done it again since either.


Group of Kristin's friends on our way to theater sports at the Pike place market



We made Kristin sit on the famous pig for a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment