Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 16, 2010: It's a BOY!!!!

Well Todd and I had our ultrasound on the 16th of December.  Our Baby looked healthy with all the appropriate parts.  We decided we would find out the sex of the baby after all our conversations of not finding out.  Who was I trying to kid....Todd and I are about the most type A personalities that I know.  It sounded nice to keep it a surprise but in the end the practical side of us took over.  The ultrasound scan took about 45 minutes.  She started with the head so we got a great side profile shot right away.  It is amazing to see all the features of the face: nose, lips, chin.  Then she moved onto the chest.  I can't tell you what a relief it was to see all 4 chambers of the heart beating like they are supposed to.  Then she went to find out the sex and he had his knees together but about a minute later he revealed to us that he was indeed a boy!!!!!  It brought tears to both of our eyes.  The Christen name will carry on.  Now we just have to solidify a boy name.  We have a top contender with some back-up options.  

This is a side profile of our son!  I'm still not used to calling him my son!  Anyways his head is on left, top of his torso on right, nose/mouth/chin are looking up.


Right foot....wonder if he'll be a size 13 like his Daddy!  Foot looks pretty big if you ask me.


There is the proof that he is indeed a BOY!


Another side profile shot.  He's so cute!


You can see his spine really good in this picture on bottom right of picture and it looks like he has his left arm up towards his face.


I snuck a video on my iphone of our little boy's heart beating when the tech left the room since she left it on the screen....too tempting not to!


20 Week Belly Photos!  I'm starting to look truly pregnant now!



No comments:

Post a Comment