Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 23, 2010: Todd's 38th Birthday

Well Todd turned 38 years old on December 23rd.  I told his mom he didn't plan the timing of his birth very well.  Oh well I guess it could be worse.  Christy, Todd's mom, drove in from Yakima that afternoon for Christmas so we ended up deciding to have what ever family could come over to celebrate for a pizza and salad dinner.  It was nice to have people over to see our tree and other Christmas decoration.

 Good thing I have crayons and coloring books to keep my niece and nephew busy!



 The Christen Clan: Todd, Cheryl, & Christy


Todd and his sister Cheryl.  I can't tell you how many photos I took of them trying to get a good one but I don't think I accomplished that!



Mother and Son


Mr & Mrs Christen


The kids were helping Todd open up gifts. Such good helpers!


Makenna showing off her cuteness!


Family of two soon to be 3!

Bailey is trying to figure out which gift is his!!!  Whoops I didn't get him one...

1 comment:

  1. You guys look so cute! Looks like Todd had a great Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete